Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu~

Ah~ It's been too long since the last post, no? And it's already 2010! This is damn late I know but everyone, HAPPY NEW YEAR~ or in Japanese, AKEMASHITE OMEDETOU GOZAIMASU~ hence the title up there...

The moving goes smoothly and the new home is nice too. Miri is hot though...the first few days really remind of Labuan...but at least they got some rain sometimes...while Labuan is rain-deprived..so yeah~

Also! Yesterday is my mother's birthday so just want to say it out loud here (I already wished her yesterday ok!) Okaasan, Otanjoubi Omedetou Gozaimasu~~!! ^^

I went back to KAL on the last 27th Dec as the Japanese class starts on 28th. I have to say I'm quite nervous for the first class and thankfully everything goes on smoothly...even the second class yesterday (the class is once a week every Monday evening 7-10PM) is -quite- smooth compare to the last week. We'd learn greetings for the beginning and starts to know the Hiragana letters. By now I've remembered all the 71 letters and I even managed to write down the super long title of TVXQ's song, Doushite kimi wo Suki ni natte Shimattandarou! I have to say I'm quite impressed with myself...LOL. There's still more to come and everything's going to get tougher so have to prepare myself!

Japanese used 4 type of character in their writing:

1) Hiragana (the one I'm currently learning -which is used for every word in the language, kind of the noun and all)

2) Katakana (going to learn this after the mid-sem exam...and going to have trouble with it maybe...people tend to mix the letters with Hiragana...I know I will, duh. -use for writing names and foreign words for ex: engineer)

3) Kanji (as in the Chinese character, is used to simplify things as one character of Kanji can represent two or sometimes three hiragana letters, as far as I'm concern...not really sure about this as we're not going to learn it...people who knows the character may find it an advantage but also can find it confusing...for there are certain letters that sounds and means different in Japanese...either way, I'm not going to bother it for now...heh!)

4) Roman letters (as in the normal ABC of course).

This is the Hiragana chart I've been busying myself with.

I'll be posting the list of greetings and all after this. Hope that I can keep on with the class, and hope that this will help you guys, like how it helped me! ^^ If I happened to got any facts wrong somehow feel free to tell! I'll be appreciating it much~

Just a quick note, I'm halfway done with the final part of the three-shot A Beautiful, A Louvre, and (Not) A Freer. Going to post the second part as soon as I finishes it...if there's no need for correction with my next Japanese homework...the corrections are always so many~

Chapter 2 is on a long~ hiatus...sorry (T_T) There's nothing much I can do about that one...(-_-)" How's Chapter 1 though? Is it good? Do tell what you think and perhaps some idea? It's great to hear opinions~ ^^

Till then, happy learning~!

Music of the Day: Lee Seung Gi -Let's Break Up

P/S: I've fallen in love with his voice, hard. It helps that he's a nice guy (and kind of cute) too. Going to put up more of his songs later. And do check out the MV too...it's cool to me (especially the final tunnel part, that's my fav) and the camera work is awesome. I've downloaded almost all of his albums and MVs...I wonder why he's always got beaten up in it (the MVs)...Oh, did I mention that he's a ballad singer?

..........................................................

I've been listening to too much ballad lately...must be the fact I'll be turning 20 soon...20...ARGHH~ (-_-)"

~Don't-Want-to-Grow-Up-Just-Yet Heiji.

No comments:

Post a Comment