Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hisashiburi...

Hi! Hisashiburi desu ne~ It's been a long time since my last post..really...I can be quite lazy...haha! ^^"

Yesterday was my father's birthday...otou-san...otanjoubi omedetou~~ hope that he will stay healthy! ^^

Speaking of health, the H1N1 is really worrisome! The death rate is increasing and what with the sooooo hot weather here in Labuan, everybody is encouraged to wear the mask already! T_T Even I have to wear it too....my cough still did not go away...and it's been like what, 1 week already! *sigh* My medications were all finished up...including the antibiotics! T_T Minna-san...take an extremely good care of your health!!

I'll be posting more parts from Literally after this (somebody is going to be happy...*looks at Kimmy* LOL). I'm not sure wether I'll put the rest of Chapter 1 as I am yet to finish up Chapter 2! Getting busy these days...*sigh* so I think it's best if I put a bit of it so that you guys won't going to wait extremely long for Chapter 2...(I kind of having it stuck for now...for ideas on Chapter 3 is flooding my mind! *sigh*) But I'll try my best...I WILL!! ^^

So then, do leave comments everyone! ^^ Arigatou gozaimasu! *bows*

3 comments:

  1. hehehe..u know me..=)
    anyway,,do send my regards to ur father kay??
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed...I know you! haha~ Insya-Allah..I will! Convey my regards to your mother k! ^^

    ReplyDelete