Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Unchained Silence.

Hi! As I mentioned on the post before, this is another one-shot I wrote during the orientation week...there was a speech about co-curriculum...(so boring~) and I have my pencil and book with me so...haha!!

The story might be a bit confusing....(I don't really seem to be able to think straight at that time...the hall is too hot...) So pardon my laziness in detailing it all...haha!!

For those who might think the words are somewhat familiar, they are actually the lyrics of Taylor Swift's Love Story...just like Untitled's Insa, this one is written when I was totally hook on the song...haha~! I always have this tendency to write based on songs..you can say it's...inspiration? haha!!! Literally is dominated by TVXQ though...sorry...just can't help it...hee~

So then...this is it...

UNCHAINED SILENCE (the title is randomly put...I hardly have any idea...haha!)

We were both young when I first saw you…

“Hello.”

I close my eyes and the flashback starts…

“Are you okay?”

I’m standing there, on the balcony for some air…

“You’re not okay?”

Little did I know…

“Do you hear me?”

I was a scarlet letter…

“You’re still here, right?”

Stay away from Juliet…

“Will you answer me?”

Begging you please don’t go…

“Talk to me, please?”

Just say yes…

“No, you’re joking, right?”

Save me…

“Why do you have to kill him?”

I got tired of waiting…

“Tell me you didn’t do it, will you?”

Wondering if you will ever coming around…

“Say something, please?”

My faith in you is fading…

“And I thought you love him?”

You were throwing papers…

“I really don’t want to do this, you know?”

See the light…

“Still, I’m your lawyer. On 3 July, about 11.34 p.m you kill your fiancee on the balcony of your house using a vase by hitting his head continuously, leading to his death. You called the police to report the incident and hand yourself in. The moment you were arrested, you were still wearing the dress…drenched in his blood. You confessed to the crime and remain silent ever since. Am I right?”

See you make your way through the crowd…

“You look confused when I saw you on the crime scene. You didn’t really meant to kill him, right?”

Say hello…

“Hello, you hear me clearly, didn’t you?”

You were everything to me…

“Sorry sir, but time’s up.”

I was crying on the staircase…

“I’ve known you for a very long time already and I couldn’t think of any reason of why you would do it. Really, why?”

It’s a love story…

“Sir.”
“Why?”

Coz’ we were both young…

“I want to help you, not just because you’re my client, but also, because you’re a very important friend for me. I missed your smile, your voice, and the light on your eyes, really. Still, you have to help yourself. I hope you’ll tell me the reason the next time we meet, ok?”

When I first saw…

“I’ll see you again. Please, take care.”

You.

That's it! Short, I know. Might just be the fastest story I ever wrote...try to read and imagine it...literally...haha!!

Do tell me what do you feel about it! Though it might bee just too confusing to read..haha! Still, thanks! ^^

2 comments:

  1. hehe..
    honestly~mmg short giler!
    hahah..
    actually aku rase cter tu mcm xhabis lg..
    hehe..
    still,,nice..
    n interesting!
    hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ak dh agak!! haha~ xhbis? Hmm~ ak x taw nk abiskn cmne...lgipun one-shot je so...biar r..haha!!!

    Trimas!! ^^

    ReplyDelete