Friday, April 4, 2014

D is for Durarara!! (Season 2! Like hell yeah!!)

Way back in 2010 I watched and wound up loving this one anime called Durarara!! so much I wrote a recommendation post right after I'm done with the last episode because all the damn feels requires me to relieve the stress (?) by fangirling to oblivion. And at the end of it I mentioned my wish for a sequel and now, 2014 and I got my wish fulfilled!

Proof that I'm not making this up: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-03-15/durarara-gets-new-tv-anime-series

Also:



(Excuse me while I go and screams internally)

But looking back, I remember one person posted somewhere that 2014 is the year of reviving old anime; there's this, Sailor Moon (slated on Summer season), new series of Kuroshitsuji (and it's Circus arc! Like whoaa!), new version of Fate/Stay Night (I'm yet to watch Fate/Zero actually) and sequels; like Psycho Pass, Free!, etc.

Though nothing beats the long-awaited 2nd season of Mushishi, which happen after 9 bloody long years.

But that's a post for another time.

For now I'll just go and finally read the manga (if I can let go of all the current sports manga feels) and maybe checking out the light novel too.

No, seriously. If you already watch the 1st season, good for you. If you don't, well, what are you waiting for? XD

Till then,

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

~the still-excited-as-hell Heiji

Music of the Day: Bad Suns - Salt

No comments:

Post a Comment